Looking to satisfy that sweet tooth? These chocolate dipped clementines are absolutely delicious and definitely healthier than some of the holiday sweet treats out there at this time of year. Consider bringing these to your next holiday party for everyone to enjoy.
Chocolate Dipped Clementines (Low FODMAP)
Low FODMAP serving size: 8-10
The amount of ingredients will depend on how many you’d like to make. Try 1/2 cup chocolate chips for 8 clementines.
Semi-sweet chocolate chips
1. Spread a sheet of wax paper on a baking pan.
2. Peel clementines and separate into segments.
3. Melt the chocolate on a double broiler or in the microwave, being careful not to burn it.
4. Dip the clementine segments into the chocolate so half of it is covered.
5. Lay the segments on the wax paper and allow to dry. Once they’re dry, store them in a covered container in the fridge for up to 4 days.